Re: [OM] Old Camaro and Barn

Subject: Re: [OM] Old Camaro and Barn
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 18:23:36 -0600
Chris, I agree with Chuck, it is sad to see any piece of machinery left to the elements. But, you have to have experience with a car to pass judgement. I owned a 1978 Pontiac Firebird Formula, very similar to this Comaro. While it handled great, the front bucket seats were uncomfortable, the rear seats were so small as to be useless, and the trunk, with its collapsed spare tire, was a joke. I can't feel sorry for these beasts.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA