Re: [OM] IMG: More family and NYC scenes, 1949-50

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: More family and NYC scenes, 1949-50
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 11:41:04 -0000
How could you joke about Kodachrome, Nathan, really, have you no respect?

 ;-)

But as to KR existing as a commercial product in 1935 - there were colour
processes long before that. I am pretty sure I posted this link before, but it
would have been years ago, so for the late comers:

http://www.loc.gov/pictures/collection/prok/

Beautifully-rendered colour photos of the Russian Empire between 1905 and 1915.

Recommended.

Piers