Re: [OM] OT: More Bad Weather

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: More Bad Weather
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 08:34:20 -0600
This last round was weird for me. It started on Wednesday morning. I was at
work in Chicago, and it started snowing with really high winds.  But the
snow was not that heavy.  By the time I left, we had maybe 2".  However,
back home, it had started snowing 2 hours earlier and continued through the
night into Thursday. We got about 11" at the house, some towns around us
got 15.  It's really the difference between being on the West side of the
lake and the South side of the lake when those winds come down from the
North.  Indiana got all of the lake-effect snow. In fact, looking out my
window at the quad, there is no snow whatsoever on the ground.

On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 8:02 AM, Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>      The Gulf Coast and the Atlantic Coast will be seeing another round of
> bad weather next Wednesday and Thursday, though not as bad as what we've
> seen this week.
>
>      BTW: We set yet another weather record out here, this time the most
> number of days where the high was 80F or higher for the month of February.
> And we'll be adding another four days to it when the month is over.  We
> will probably end up with the warmest February on record.
>

> Chris
>
> When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro
>      - Hunter S. Thompson
> --

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Certified Music Junkie