Re: [OM] IMG: Slow Night

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Slow Night
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 14:00:28 -0600
I have G-Mail on my iPhone. If I select "Mail Boxes" at the top, it shows all of the boxes. Selecting "Sent" brings up those that I sent. However, I usually deal with G-Mail on my PC, so seldom use the phone for that.

What confuses me is the way it presents Text Messages that are sent to more than one person. It shows responses, but I can't always be sure who they are from. :-(

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA