Re: [OM] (OT) CC Subscription

From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 17:01:49 -0600
Moose,

I have about come to the same conclusion as you. I saw reference to PTLens 9.0, which is apparently the latest. I think, at $25, it is my preference. My next question is, do I still have Winzip on my machine? I think, from the teasers I have seen, that it may have expired. One more thing to check................. :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA