Re: [OM] IMG: Slow Night

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Slow Night
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 19:04:05 +0000
Best 'senior' offer we have around here is at the Odeon Cinema which has a
'silver' performance on Tues and Thurs at 11am and 2pm.  Entry ticket
(including even the premium 'stadium' seats if you book early) is £1 and a
cup of tea and a couple of biscuits is included.  We've recently seen The
Lady in the Van, and The Intern. This week (we didn't go) Brooklyn and
Suffragette were showing.
On the other hand, the 'senior' cod and chips (£8 for 2) at the village
chipshop has reduced-size portions.  We prefer to buy full-size (cod or
scampi for swmbo, haddock or plaice for me and just one portion of chips -
with our village-resident 10% discount card total is under £9.
Living on a pension means ensuring the toys last longer and making the most
of the offers!
Jez