[OM] PTLens Update, Moose & Chuck

Subject: [OM] PTLens Update, Moose & Chuck
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 19:16:08 -0600
Following your good advice, I downloaded PTLens 9.0 trial version, and determined that my troublesome Fujinon 35mm f/2.0 was not among the offerings. I then contacted Tom Niemann and asked about sending him some calibration images. We worked out an arrangement for me to send him two images, one without any corrections, just as the RAF file provides, and another which included the in-camera corrections.

He determined that the in-camera JPEGs were ok, and calculated the corrections for the RAF files, and notified me within an hour that the updated version, including my lens, was ready for downloading. I did so, and all is fine. I will upgrade to the paid version soon.

Thanks for your advice.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA