Re: [OM] IMG: Stripes and Inlets

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Stripes and Inlets
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2016 19:07:38 -0600
John & Chuck,

You two are really in synch. Your comments were time stamped the same, and had essentially the same message.

I did not notice the "elephant-shaped" legs when framing the shot, and he appeared to walk away, carrying his bundled-up chute, with no problem. I did notice it when I was editing the image. I think his problem is that he is a little short in the inseam department. The skydiving operation has a twenty-foot long rack of jump suits that they provide to their customers, supposedly covering all sizes. Apparently, he could not find one to fit his legs. It certainly didn't dampen his enthusiasm or spoil his jump.

Thanks for looking, in synch, on both sides of the pond.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA