Re: [OM] It'sPi Day!--now Day after Pi Day!-- Mandatory list assignments

Subject: Re: [OM] It'sPi Day!--now Day after Pi Day!-- Mandatory list assignments.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 08:44:53 -0400
And how does Marnie feel about you liking a film more than you like her? Have you been allowed back into the house? Maybe that's the real reason for all the roses?

Chuck Norcutt

I would also assign viewing the low budget film "Pi" from 1998--made for <70K.
Marnie and I saw it in Cambridge when it was released.  I bet one could stream it  from
somewhere for very little.
Very off beat and a bit disturbing, and I recall liking it more than Marnie.