Re: [OM] It'sPi Day!--now Day after Pi Day!-- Mandatory list assignments

Subject: Re: [OM] It'sPi Day!--now Day after Pi Day!-- Mandatory list assignments.
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 08:51:49 -0400
When I was in High School the chemistry/physics teacher, Sister Bernadette,
had in her home room a 6-foot long K&E slide rule suspended from the
ceiling above her desk. At the beginning of each semester she used it to
teach new students how to use the slide rule. I'd love to know what
happened to it; must be a collectors item.

Charlie