Re: [OM] IMG: Semana Santa in Alicante, 2016

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Semana Santa in Alicante, 2016
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 15:16:46 -0400
Black and somber and colorful and joyful as you intended.

Chuck Norcutt

On 4/1/2016 1:30 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
The Easter week processions are common in Spain, especially in the
southern part of the country. The ones here in Alicante are pretty
good, almost on par with the ones in Seville. I went out to see the
processions on Good Friday and Easter Sunday. The Good Friday
processions are in the evening and have a solemn tone, while the ones
on Easter Sunday are in the morning and of course focus on the joyous
theme of the resuscitation. Accordingly, I present Good Friday in
black & white and Easter Sunday in colour:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Semana-Santa-2016/

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman Alicante, Spain http://www.frozenlight.eu
<http://www.frozenlight.eu/> http://