Re: [OM] E-1 Updating

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 Updating
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 10:59:11 -0500
The updater does not work with the E-1. However, it worked with the
E-3 and I was able to update two lenses while I was at it.

In order to update the E-1, I had to use the old laptop running XP
that had Olympus Studio 2.3 installed. The update of the E-1 worked
just as advertised, 10 years ago.

On a very positive note, the E-1 really sings. I was thinking that
maybe I was biased against the E-1 because I've moved on to
faster/better waters, and using the old camera was just too much of a
step into history. But with the firmware update, it now runs like I
remember it running and why I was so loathe to get rid of the first
one after all those years.

Happy camper.

AG Schnozz