Re: [OM] E-1 Updating

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 Updating
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 11:34:08 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     If you were thinking of security updates from Microsoft, they put together
a self=installing package of their final updates, which should be available on
their webpage.  They still have everything for Win95, including the USB
drivers.  If you can't find the WinXP security update, let me know and I'll
send you a copy of mine.

>     Use AVAST.  They took a giant leap backwards and returned to supporting
> WinXP due to user demands.
>

>>I'm more concerned about malware.
>>
>>Jim Nichols
>>Tullahoma, TN USA
>>
>>On 4/4/2016 1:07 PM, Chris Trask wrote:
>>>       It will if you shut off the automatic updates.  I do that with
>>> everything.

>Chris
>
>When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro
>     - Hunter S. Thompson
>--

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson