Re: [OM] What a difference a month makes!

Subject: Re: [OM] What a difference a month makes!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 22:39:30 -0700
On 4/4/2016 9:33 PM, Scott Gomez wrote:
(Mumble...) Lotsa cactus blossoms at the moment... (Mumble) 85F today...
Still 80...

A little cooler, just perfect for us, not too far North of you at 3,650 ft in Descanso, in the Cleveland Natl. Forest. Just got in from the hot tub. Lots of flowers blooming in the garden, although only a tiny number left in the small orchard. Already fruit on the almonds. Staying at Running Horse Ranch is a little like a spa or retreat center, only we are the only guests, as a friend owns it. Life is good. (No, Marnie, no actual horses as yet.)

The annual wildflower carpets in the Carrizo Plain NM was already a little past peak in the Northern part, but pretty spectacular on the other end. Already day temps in the 80s; the place must be a furnace in summer Well, the range on the West is the Calientes. :-)

But I have complied with the letter of Bob's request.

Moi aussi

Pampered Moose