Re: [OM] Sandisk MicroSD memroy cards

Subject: Re: [OM] Sandisk MicroSD memroy cards
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 14:07:01 -0700
On 4/6/2016 11:12 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
At least it tells you it's been tested. :-) These particular ones are not labeled as UHS-I acpable, so may (or may not) be slower to write with recent cameras such as the OM-Ds.

I find use of Micros with adapters in SD slots problematic. It introduces another layer of contacts, and thus more possibilities for dirt, corrosion, etc., especially if the adapter contact materials are not made to the standard of the camera and cards.

I vividly remember when my iPhone 5s stopped working on a steamy day - damp contacts. And I occasionally have had to clean off camera-lens contacts. Out in the field, I like to minimize unnecessary potential problems.

Field Tested Moose