Re: [OM] OT: Current Weather

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Current Weather
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 15:22:33 -0500
Have you been invaded by a swarm of frackers?

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 4/8/2016 3:19 PM, Chris Trask wrote:
      Looking at the current NAM charts shows that there is a significant
Arctic low over the northeastern US and eastern Canada.

      Out here in the mild, mild west we're having our first rain in over 60
days here in Phoenix, and the rain will continue on and off for about a couple
of weeks.  We're also having a swarm of earthquakes north of Kingman, fairly
close to Lake Mead and Hoover Dam.

Chris

      - Hunter S. Thompson