Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 9/4/2016: Amsterdam goes to the dogs

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 9/4/2016: Amsterdam goes to the dogs
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 03:56:56 +0100
Nice shots, Nathan, but the smile (and legs) have it.  Now might that be her
companion about to tackle you about photographing his friend’s legs?

The busker prompts me to consider taking that up myself; I have a couple of
harmonicas which need the exercise.  Perhaps a little Dylan on the streets of
Cambridge . . .

Chris