[OM] [OT] sparse documentation [was: Free image viewer, editor, was: Mor

Subject: [OM] [OT] sparse documentation [was: Free image viewer, editor, was: Morning snow squall...]
From: "Michael R. Collins" <MRC.OlympusList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 17:33:16 -0400
User documentation, true ('cos it's obvious, innit).

But having developed software on the Mac since 1985, I can tell you that Apple's technical documentation was in my experience second to none: user interface guidelines, software library documentation, sample code (including application skeletons), ICE project structuring...

Dunno about docs for the phone and TV and watch OSs, tho' - never seen it, won't be going there.

Michael