Re: [OM] Free image viewer, editor, was: Morning snow squall...

Subject: Re: [OM] Free image viewer, editor, was: Morning snow squall...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 18:27:57 -0400
"Chuck's relatives" = my kids. They not only wouldn't know LCE if it bit them they would never even think of doing a color correction... since they'd never notice anything wrong with the color in the first place. Them that are happy with cell phone for any photo are mighty unobservant and forgiving.

Chuck Norcutt