Re: [OM] IMG: From Today's Game

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: From Today's Game
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 12:11:43 -0700
On 4/18/2016 10:16 AM, Paul Braun wrote:
Nice catch. All of them.

T-ball is a thing that's happened long after I tried Little League.  In
*my* day, we had to stand there while a kid threw baseballs at us. And
occasionally hit us in the head.

All it took was one shot like that and I realized that sports was not for

Sounds like the pitcher and/or coach read you correctly right away. :-)

Pitching can be rather "exciting", too. One may catch the occasional line drive in the mitt; others are "caught" by other body parts.

My limited pitching experience was in slo-pitch softball. Batters were in no
danger, but pitchers still were.

"Duck" Moose