[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 16: walking in Amsterdam, walking in Alicante, cy

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 16: walking in Amsterdam, walking in Alicante, cycling in the mountains
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 07:43:47 +0200
Most of last week’s blog is about Amsterdam, and especially the Rijksmuseum. I
really looked at the paintings, at the faces of people from hundreds of years
ago, and made contact. There are also Amsterdam street pictures and
details—essentially, you take a circular walk with me starting at the Central
Station, south to the Rijksmuseum, and back to the station via a different
route.

Then I came back to Alicante and engaged in the usual activities of enjoying
the outdoors in various ways, walking Cheeta and watching football (I also
worked, but no office pics this week).

So lots of images, but I think the added “bulk” from the Rijksmuseum makes it
worthwhile. You be the judge:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1592

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman