Re: Off list C-U Lenses

Subject: Re: Off list C-U Lenses
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 23:02:51 -0400
Thanks Moose.  I have a copy on my phone, PC, and Marnie's iPad.  Marnie was
flipping through it last night and I really wanted to keep reading.  I'll swipe
her pad tonight after she dozes off.  (We have a houseful with my brother,  his
wife and two kids)

 Not too much new ground thus far but I really just enjoy his images and
writing. Not sure how you ran into the PDF version.   I may yet need a hard
copy too.   Wish he did mention IQ differences, if any, with the 500D.
Downside with critters of course is working distance--0.5m or so  at maximum.

Mike