Re: [OM] Need help:E-1 firmware update

Subject: Re: [OM] Need help:E-1 firmware update
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 11:35:51 -0500
Rick,

The USB cable that works with my E-1 came with it when I got it from the previous owner. Both connectors are marked "GE". The markings on the cable are in two groups:

AWM E101344 STYLE 2835 VW-1 60C 30V SPACE SHUTTLE C

CSA LL80671 AWM IIA/B 60C 150V FT1 USB Revision 2.0

You might see how yours is marked.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA