Re: [OM] PANO: More people - BW this time

Subject: Re: [OM] PANO: More people - BW this time
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2016 17:21:22 -0400
Well, I certainly agree that Hugin is more work to use than Photoshop. On the other hand, Photoshop doesn't always get it right on complex panos. I'll continue to use Photoshop until it fails and use Hugin when Photoshop can't do the job. I have another very large multi-row pano taken about 5 years ago that PS didn't stitch properly. I'll have Hugin take a stab at that one too.

Chuck Norcutt