Re: [OM] GPS info required

Subject: Re: [OM] GPS info required
From: Chris Weir <chris.a.weir@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 11:28:15 +0100
The "selective availability" that reduced the accuracy of civilian GPS was
removed a fair while ago. Due to the use of many civilian units by the
military selective availability had to be turned off before large
operations which was a bit of a give away - so it was turned off
permanently. I recall this occurring as we were suddenly getting much more
accurate fixes on the equipment I was developing at the time.

Chris