Re: [OM] IMGS: Arak Train Station

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Arak Train Station
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 21:22:16 -0300
Tina ........ other than image 68 / 147 possibly, "Charity Bread", there is no perceptible evidence of a nation suffering the travails of a generation of crippling economic sanctions. In fact many of the images of food vendors and the interiors of shopping malls suggest otherwise. Where on your travels did you see hard evidence of the sanctions emanating from the dictat of the Great Satan images of which you captured aplenty?

jh