Re: [OM] IMG: I Couldn't Resist

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: I Couldn't Resist
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 13:57:24 +0100
OK, I can't resist tossing my contribution into the ring:

Our village has a biennial Victorian Street Fayre for charity (it's on the
last Sunday in June) and in 2014 I was inspired by an old photo IMG_0354 to
grow my beard and have it shaped into 'mutton chops' for the Fayre.  After
3 months it looked like Fayre-017 and after shaping and putting myself
through my own photo-booth the resulting picture is DSC_3854.

Our photobooth made over £320 during the afternoon (at £5 per picture),
contributing towards an amazing total for charity(ies) of over £23k.
 (pretty good for a village of only 229 houses)

I'm currently one month into the growing season and it's coming along
nicely.  I've encouraged some other villagers to join in, ready for a
shave-in and a bit of publicity in the local media, but it's hard to get
the approval of their SWMBOs...

cheers
Jez