Re: [OM] IMG: I Couldn't Resist

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: I Couldn't Resist
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 10:13:27 -0400
Great! You look like the scruffy old hit man who has been in prison for about
40 years, but so far has decided not to retire. Send the headshot to some
agents and maybe you can be in the pictures. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus. This is a perfect mobile device. Any perceived
errors in spelling, grammar, or logic are figments of your imagination.