Re: [OM] Heads Up!

Subject: Re: [OM] Heads Up!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 15:01:47 -0700
On 4/30/2016 1:31 PM, Chris Trask wrote:
      It would be quite a handful with the 77mm filter ring.  The Samyang
18-28/4.0-4.5 is a bit more compact and convenient to carry around.

I've got the Viv... great lens, but turns the OM-1n into a real mittfull!

"She used to be mine . . ."

Yup, a good lens. Not as good as the Oly primes for the same FLs, but I used it much more often. As I recall, when I bought it I had done web research that showed it to be a little better than the Samyang.

Memory Lane Moose