Re: [OM] Bluebells

Subject: Re: [OM] Bluebells
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 12:27:47 -0500
I like them both, Chris. Thanks for sharing the colors of the English countryside.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 5/2/2016 11:38 AM, ChrisB wrote:
It’s that time of the year again: some our woods gain their lovely carpet of
bluebells and we go out and take some photos:

  — the 2 images on the right of the album.

It’s a shame that there seem to be an increasing number of people who feel that
their photos are more important than allowing the flowers to flourish; these are the
people who manage to make new paths through the otherwise pristine scene every year.

Chris