Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 2/5/2016: the world best fries

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 2/5/2016: the world best fries
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 10:07:30 -0400
I am far from an expert, but the "chips" we enjoyed at Birds & Bees in
Stirling were so good that anything better would have caused my head to
explode. They looked like Belgian fries, and they were double fried and
they were served standing upright in a vessel that seemed to be designed
for the purpose. I wouldn't go so far as to say I dream about them, but I
do think about them from time to time. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal