Re: [OM] IMG: Beautiful Children

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Beautiful Children
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 01:05:04 -0400
Children of Anglo fathers and Persian mothers aren't bad, either. <g>
Here's the Princess of Persia with her Anglo grandfather. She's about 18
months old here.

And here she is at three months with her lovely Persian mother, my
daughter-in-law.

I'll post something current one of these days. The older she gets, the more
she looks like her mother. Except for the Whitmire head. The Celtic genes
took that one. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal