Re: [OM] Insert Politicians -->

Subject: Re: [OM] Insert Politicians -->
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 08:18:14 -0500
I have noticed something, especially during this election. Not only has it
brought ought a large, very vocal amount of angry, racist, bigoted,
hate-filled people, but it also has highlighted just how much the
educational system has failed us.

Spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization and basic sentence structure
are just lost. You may have just made a really clever point with your meme,
but if you've misspelled the critical word and used bad punctuation, it
makes you look like an idiot.

On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 7:32 PM, Christopher Crawford <
chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Today was Indiana's primary election day, so here's my favorite political
> photo; it gets to be more and more true with each election.
>
> http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=522
>
> --
> Chris Crawford
> Fine Art Photography