Re: [OM] OT: Laptop Olympics

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Laptop Olympics
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 21:05:23 -0700
Chris I run TOPO! on both this win7 box and on my win8 tablet. No problems. On my win7 computer which is my main work computer I have loaded all the state data onto a separate SSD which makes for pretty smooth scrolling. On the tablet all the maps are on a fast mSD card because the onboard HD is small. FWIW v4.5 is the last version of TOPO! I can send you a copy if you want it. No longer up on the NGeo site.

re: software uninstall. I use Comodo Program Manager to track installs. It remembers where all the bits are stashed so when you want to uninstall and it does it pretty cleanly.