Re: [OM] IMGs: Storm Damage

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs: Storm Damage
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 17:59:51 -0700
I will never understand folks I've known who set up an adversarial relationship with people working on their house, car, body, etc.
Me neither Moose. There is a certain type (frequently from a large state to the south of us :) ) who enter a business relationship under the assumption the the contractor is out to screw them. Maybe that's their experience, Anyway, this is a small community and word gets out fast and no one is willing to work for them. This works both ways of course. Sleasy contractors don't get more than one job and get run off the island. People here take pride in their work and it is reflected in the quality of the product. Fine Homebuilding and other trade publications know that and are out here every year looking for content. Many of my friends started out as clients who were new transplants building a house.