[OM] The Zone-10 Video Editing Suite

Subject: [OM] The Zone-10 Video Editing Suite
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2016 19:55:19 -0500
I've been a little quiet lately, mostly due to a heavy work load and a
lot of travel for the past couple of weeks. I've posted a couple of
pictures of Colorado for you to pick your teeth on, but here is a
picture of what has been keeping me busy for the past few days.

With DD#1 home from college and as a media major, I figured that it
was time for me to get everything reassembled and put back in some
semblance of working order again. I acquired the video editing
computer from an organization that ceased to exist last year, and it's
all loaded up with Adobe Premier and so forth.

- Computer workstation with Adobe Premier (etc), and Audacity. LMMS is
also loaded on it, but we have LMMS loaded on a laptop computer.
- Yamaha AW4416 DAW with a hotrodded Waves Y56K processor module.
- Yamaha S90 Keyboard.
- Mackie self-powered near-field monitors.
- Microphones, etc.

Pretty much everything we need to produce whatever we need to make
some money for college.

Excuse the mess, I'm still getting everything configured.

AV Schnozz