Re: [OM] Music video: Maître Gims - Est-ce que tu m'aimes?

Subject: Re: [OM] Music video: Maître Gims - Est-ce que tu m'aimes?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 21:31:26 -0700
On 5/9/2016 6:42 PM, Leo Wesson wrote:
Sorry if this is too off topic, but, this music video is very nicely done.
The videography  reminds me very much of a series of well lit and nicely
composed stills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TpyRE_juyA

Yes, I enjoyed the video images, at least until they started repeating. I
suppose when the song repeats itself . . .

It's also a nice song!

How very French. "Do you love me?" I found the lyrics in English, and they are full of ambivalence. The video does a nice job of expressing that, yes - no situation.

The Beatles stated the English speaking approach, She Loves Me! Yeah, yeah, yeah. Even if you don't know, assume the best, and enjoy it while it lasts. :-)

I seldom listen to songs in French, except Charles Trenet, but this isn't bad.

Moose D'Bezerkeley