[OM] OM-D system gear, was: C-U Lens follies

Subject: [OM] OM-D system gear, was: C-U Lens follies
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 19:53:47 -0400
So, where is the OM-D system gear like the bellows, more macro lenses, focusing stage, etc. etc.?

Chuck Norcutt

On 5/9/2016 6:22 PM, Moose wrote:
Oly's OM accessory gear was/is second to none in 35 mm, in both range
and quality. I was using a simple focusing rail recently, and having
trouble because turning the adjustment knob was moving the image around.
Sloppy tolerances. I finally broke down and bought a second Oly Auto
Bellows. I've been keeping an eye out for a reasonably priced focusing
rail alone for ages. Now I have the rail, spare bellows parts, and don't
have to pull the bellows apart, then mount the focusing stage, to use
the rail alone - all for less than most rails alone are going for (and
mint).

What a joy to focus with it!