Re: [OM] E-M1 vs E-M5II

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M1 vs E-M5II
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 20:38:45 -0500
On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 11:37 AM, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> OK, let's see, here. It takes you 13 hours to drive to Denver. What
> else were you doing for the rest of the 72 hours???????

I dropped in on the girl but she invited me to stay the night -- that is,
she did with parents blessing.  I don't remember where I slept.  It
certainly wasn't with her.  Sorry to disappoint.  Pretty boring.  Also, 13
hours by car is not the measure by which to judge motorcycling, which is
more physically demanding.

> So, all that said, when are we going to have our next Zuikofest?

Mine's the easy schedule.  I've been waiting for you to pitch a few dates.

Joel W.