Re: [OM] E-M1 vs E-M5II

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M1 vs E-M5II
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 05:12:38 -0500
On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 12:32 AM, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hah! My first new car was a 1600.* The 2002 had been announced, but I had
> neither the extra $ nor the patience to wait for them to appear for sale to
> the hoi polloi. There were hardly any dealers as yet, and deliveries were
> slow. BMW had a car with mass appeal, but not yet the infrastructure to
> sell and support it.

I didn't get my 1974 2002 until 1988, when it was in need of restoration,
which is a case of fools rush in on my part.  First gear's a stump puller,
but once you get it to second it takes off OK, though nothing like either
the 525 or 325, which are not performance cars by any stretch of the
imagination.  Driving with the windows down and air moving through it
reminds me of being a kid.  It's a feeling people don't get with
contemporary cars.

Joel W.