[OM] long time

Subject: [OM] long time
From: Woody Kim <wk@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 03:21:44 +0900
I dropped by here since... since... long time ago. :) I didn't expected olympus
mailing list will be still exist because lots of useful old olympus.nl
information(i fotgot the name and the website) has removed or not available to
access anymore to the websites about old OM series i could do in the 20c when I
googled a couple of years ago. I'm wondering if how are tom s, ian m  and mark
d and any other members doing well and they are still here.