[OM] Selling two E-M5 cameras for $250 each!

Subject: [OM] Selling two E-M5 cameras for $250 each!
From: David Irisarri <zuiko3000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 07:33:44 -0400
Hi all,

My name is David Irisarri, some of you guys know me others don't. I
want to sell my two E-M5 cameras with the original box and all the
included accessories. No lenses included!!!

I would like to sell them for $250 each plus shipping. I think it's a
great price. They are in very good condition.

I attach this link so you can check the camera pictures and some
pictures I took this
past Mother's day weekend of my nieces and daughters with the camera.
Quality is superb.

http://www.vilaboschphoto.com/Experimental/n-wxJkLS (Slide down to see
the pictures in the webpage)

If you are interested please let me know.

David