Re: [OM] IMG: Prayers

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Prayers
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 18:04:58 -0300
Here is a shot at 25 ISO I took in mid June 1971 inside the Umayyad Mosque in Damascus, Syria.

http://tinyurl.com/jrxsu3o

The three men sitting facing the short side of the mausoleum and the man standing facing the long side were reciting the Koran from memory. I was told that that would be their lifetimes' only occupation.

No one objected to me taking photos.

As I recall there were no females of any age anywhere to be seen on the property.

jh