Re: [OM] E-M1 vs E-M5II

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M1 vs E-M5II
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 14:46:44 +1200

Moose wrote

On 5/12/2016 4:26 AM, bj@xxxxxxxxxxxx.nzwrote:

> . . .
I'm not much of a hoon on the road although my wife thinks I am.

However, without even trying I've picked up a couple of speeding tickets
driving her BMW 328i. The darn thing just slips up faster without
telling anybody.

That's what Cruise Control is for.

I know. But none
of Maggie's 3 Beemers ( one now sold) has(d) cruise control.

My Range
Rover does have it and it's great.
But my '83 starlet does not :-)

have now fitted a Valentine1 radar detector (2nd hand) to the starlet,
and might get another for the Beemer that Maggie uses.
It's amazing how
many unmarked cop cars there are here on the roads.
Valentine1 can pick
them up around corners in cities, and from 2 km away on the open
road.

Brian