[OM] Sad news about my Russian friend Oleg...

Subject: [OM] Sad news about my Russian friend Oleg...
From: "Rick Beckrich" <ribec@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 14:57:44 +0200
   If you play with older rangefinder cameras - especially Russian ones -
   you may have heard of Oleg Khalyavin,
   the repair wizard who runs OK Vintage Cameras <okvintagecamera.com>
   who, obviously, sells and repairs
   FSU (former soviet union) cameras, as well as almost all Barnack type
   Leica looka-likes. I've known and done
   business with him, and recommended him for well over ten years.
   Sadly, a brush fire spread to his house causing serious damage - not
   total, like Brians's, but enough to move
   the family to a small apartment while the reconstruction is completed.
   Bottom line: No new repair work for at least two months... and he will
   be selling off his personal camera collection
   to offset the bank loans he's taken out. So if you're interested in an
   FSU camera to play with, keep an eye on
   Oleg's site. Here's his post on the RFF site:
   http://www.rangefinderforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155883