Re: [OM] PESO: Dome Restoration

Subject: Re: [OM] PESO: Dome Restoration
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 06:38:47 +0100
That is very descriptive, Tina; it looks like a great project.

The bridge looks lovely too, although the first part of your caption could be
misconstrued to mean that the province is the “finest”:

khaju Bridge is a bridge in the province of Isfahan, Iran, which has been
described as the finest in the province.

Chris