Re: [OM] PESO - Wow! He **does** still know how to take photos!

Subject: Re: [OM] PESO - Wow! He **does** still know how to take photos!
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 12:52:45 -0500
Yes - Seattle did offer a wider variety.  Alaska was a whole lot of
beautiful, but to a degree, a lot of the beautiful stuff looked like the
other beautiful stuff.

We flew into Seattle two days early so we'd have time to see the city (we'd
never been there).

Actually, after consideration, I'm probably going to break it up into two
separate galleries - one for the cruise, one for Seattle. It's got a lot of
culture and unique things to see and experience. I could easily shoot a lot
more if we go back.

--

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Certified Music Junkie