Re: [OM] Beast of Busco #3

Subject: Re: [OM] Beast of Busco #3
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 16:42:35 -0400
It is interesting how these local rural legends get started and hang on for
years. Around here we have the Lizard Man who gets "spotted" from time to
time, usually by an off duty deputy sheriff. Not too long ago a man in
Bishopville, SC claimed the Lizard Man attacked the bumper of his car.
Someone from USC came by his house and took swabs of material on the
bumper. Verdict: coyote blood. Hmm. We do get 500lb turtles from time to
time on the beach though, the Leatherback variety.

Charlie