Re: [OM] Image resolution

Subject: Re: [OM] Image resolution
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 16:50:37 -0500
Hi Chuck and Moose,

I've been following this at a distance, because I decided a long time ago to make all saves as TIFF files, unless the purpose of the image requires a JPEG. If so, I save the final TIFF as a JPEG. Sometime in the past few months, I had a requirement that set a size limit on the JPEG submitted, so I had to reduce the quality slightly to meet the limit, but I can't recall what that situation was.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA