Re: [OM] Image resolution

Subject: Re: [OM] Image resolution
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 20:50:59 -0400
Yup, I tend to forget about that high altitude stuff. My altitude is about 25 feet. UV is not a problem here but storm surge might be. :-)

Chuck Norcutt

On 5/19/2016 4:31 PM, Moose wrote:
On 5/18/2016 6:55 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
What filter is over the lens?  Why?  The only two filters you need in
digital photography are polarizers and ND filters.

Nope, it's three. A strong UV filter is needed at high altitude, to
avoid UV affecting the blue channel. The problem of light that our eyes
cannot see adding to the blue channel can actually be worse than it was
with film.

I don't see a  need for either one here.

Agreed.

Trinity Moose